2012 Research Publications
- Omoda-Onyait, G., Lubega, J. T., Maiga, G., & Angole, R. O. (2012, August). Towards an interactive agent-based approach to real-time feedback (IAARF) in e-learning system. In International Conference on Hybrid Learning(pp. 317-328). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
- Egor, M., Mbabazi, J., & Ntale, M. (2012). Heavy metal and nutrient loading of river Rwizi by effluents from Mbarara municipality, western Uganda(Doctoral dissertation, Makerere University).
- Ekou, J., Nakavuma, J., Ocaido, M., & Erume, J. (2012). Prevalence of Entamoeba histolytica among hospital patients in Soroti, Eastern Uganda. Sci, 7(1), 81-85.
- Hodgson, I., Nakiyemba, A., Seeley, J., Bitira, D., & Gitau-Mburu, D. (2012). Only connect–the role of PLHIV group networks in increasing the effectiveness of Ugandan HIV services. AIDS care, 24(11), 1368-1374.
- Munyuli, T. M. B. (2012). Diversity of life-history traits, functional groups and indicator species of bee communities from farmlands of central Uganda. Jordan Journal of Biological Sciences, 5(1), 1-14.
- Munyuli, T. (2012). Assessment of indicator species of butterfly assemblages in coffee–banana farming system in central Uganda. African Journal of Ecology, 50(1), 77-89.
- Wanyama, J., Herremans, K., Maetens, W., Isabirye, M., Kahimba, F., Kimaro, D., ... & Deckers, J. (2012). Effectiveness of tropical grass species as sediment filters in the riparian zone of Lake Victoria. Soil Use and Management, 28(3), 409-418.
- Munyuli, M. T8. (2012). Micro, local, landscape and regional drivers of bee biodiversity and pollination services delivery to coffee (Coffea canephora) in Uganda. International Journal of Biodiversity Science, Ecosystem Services & Management, 8(3), 190-203.